It seems like lawyers got a little wild last month, especially the ladies. In fact, our candidate pool for October’s Lawyer of the Month contest was mostly dominated by women. Score one for women’s equality in the legal profession, even if we’re out there embarrassing ourselves.
Only one of our candidates is a man, but given his choice in women, he’d probably love to be surrounded by all of these hot messes.
Last month, we offered you the sex, violence, and stupidity edition of the competition. We suppose you can call this one Lawyer of the Month: Drunk, Slutty, and Naked. Let’s check out our nominees for the month of October….
Here are your choices. As always, the criteria for Lawyer of the Month are whatever you guys think the criteria should be.
- Laura Flippin: This DLA Piper partner got a citation for public intoxication after allegedly blowing a .253. Sorry, but we think that’s a little beyond “public intoxication.” That kind of being wasted is un-flippin’-believable. You go girl.
- Sara Bostwick: This Hofstra Law graduate is suing a photographer for taking naked pictures of her on her wedding day. She might not win the Lawyer of the Month competition, but she definitely earns a bridezilla badge of honor for her antics.
- Ira Schacter: This Cadwalader partner is charged with a case of bad parenting. He refused to spring for his teenage daughter’s $12,000 hearing aids, and instead opted to drop $215,000 on an engagement ring for his Playboy-bunny fiancée. Cheapskate.
- Sarah Meyers: This former fashion victim appeared on TLC’s What Not to Wear because she looked more like a hooker than a lawyer. We hear she’s cleaned up her look, but her past as a sexy blogger won’t be so easy to cleanse.
Please vote in the poll below. Voting will end on FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, at 11:59 PM (Eastern time).
Who should be October's Lawyer of the Month?
- Laura Flippin (44%, 200 Votes)
- Ira Schacter (42%, 189 Votes)
- Sarah Meyers (11%, 49 Votes)
- Sara Bostwick (3%, 15 Votes)
Total Voters: 453
Earlier: DLA Piper Partner Picks A Penalty For Public Intoxication
Here Comes the Bride, All Dressed in… Oops, She’s Not Dressed
A Cadwalader Partner, His Deaf Daughter, and His Playboy Bunny Ex-Fiancée
A Crime of Fashion: When Law Students Dress Like Hookers