TTT’s NEW AND IMPROVED EMPLOYMENT QUESTIONNAIRE FOR TTTs
Post Graduate Employment Status:
– Continuing education
- Where? _______________________
– Not employed, not looking for work
– Not employed, looking for work
- I chase ambulances
- I review documents
- Tristan Taylor Thomas is my coworker
– Where do you work?
- Front of the House
- Back of the House
- Name of Street Corner: _______________________
– What are your wages?
- Room and board
- Minimum wage
- I sometimes dream of getting paid
Source of Job:
- Deal with the devil
- Career Services online posting (haha, we’re just kidding, those don’t really exist)
- Grew a pair of nuts and hung a shingle
Would you go back to law school?
- Hell no
- Is that a sick joke?
When not writing about life after law school for Above the Law, Tristan Taylor Thomas (not his real name) works at a retail job stocking shelves — which he admits is slightly better than being a shoeshiner. You can reach him by email at TristanTaylorThomas@gmail.com.