So which of these are real and which are not?
* Cass Sunstein is writing listicles on the best Supreme Court justices. [Bloomberg View]
* Attorney General Holder is really going to get to the bottom of these serious allegations that the IRS targeted conservative groups. [TaxProf Blog]
* The ABA is ending the mandatory use of the LSAT to allow some struggling schools more flexibility in filling empty seats. [The Faculty Lounge]
* The DOJ is looking into whether or not “God” has such a stranglehold on religion in America that it constitutes an antitrust violation. [The Volokh Conspiracy / Washington Post]
* A pair of Texas lawyers tussle over the rights to a motorcycle club they ran. [Texas Lawyer]
* Americans in the 80s made fun of lawyers more than any other society. [Overlawyered]