Just sit right back and you’ll hear a tale / A tale of an expensive trip / That started from the Mediterranean / Aboard this gigantic ship.
Kinney is currently running an exclusive search for an Asia GC role at a well known tech start-up company, based in Shenzhen. This company has received significant recent praise for their new smart phone device in leading medial outlets, such as the New York Times, TIME, Mashable, Wired, Yahoo, and Forbes, among others.
Will you chip in to get a new boat for the guy who found the suspected Boston Marathon bomber in his backyard?
* If you want to go to law school, but you hate reading, just buy the Illustrated Guide to Criminal Law. And don’t go to law school. [Boing Boing]
* Analyzing an upcoming SCOTUS case though the Lonely Island’s I’m on a Boat. Andy Samberg seriously needs to recruit some justices for one of his videos. You know the Wise Latina could throw down. [FindLaw]
* Something about politics and booze and a bar being forced to change an allegedly racist drink name. Probably for the best, if for no other reason “Marion Berry’s Dirty Asian Summer Punch” is a crummy drink name anyway. [Huffington Post]
* This guy is so bad at being a criminal, I almost feel sorry for him. Worst part is he knows it, too. [LegalJuice]
* Speaking of ineffective criminals, if you’re dating a wanted man, you might want to reconsider adding the local sheriff as a Facebook friend. [Bluefield Daily Telegraph]
* Should lap dancing be classified as an art form for tax purposes? If curling is an Olympic sport, naked hip gyrations is clearly art. [Overlawyered]
* You know those weird vaporless cigarettes that were kind of popular for a while? Well, now they have them for weed too. In other news, marijuana is still illegal. [East Bay Express]