Brooklyn Supreme Court Justice Wayne Ozzi
* Freshly exonerated, the Dersh is going after his accusers in court. [The Telegraph]
* A lawyer prays… [Mormon Cartoonist]
* This gal got married 10 times. Simultaneously. To different dudes. That’s mighty big of her. [New York Times]
* Speaking of marriage, here’s a profile of Doug Hallward-Driemeier of Ropes & Gray, half of the dynamic duo arguing for marriage equality this month. [BuzzFeed]
* Today is also the anniversary of the argument in Loving v. Virginia. [Louisville Courier-Journal]
* Judge gives pedophile a break claiming the girl — who was THREE by the way — caused her own rape. [Addicting Info]
* Going to Coachella? Planning to get arrested? This is your website. [Arrested at Coachella]
* Oakland is sad. We’re talking about the baseball team specifically, but that sentence works generally. [The Legal Blitz]
* Sad news: Foley & Lardner partner Marc Marotta, a basketball star who turned down the NBA to go to Harvard Law, has passed away at age 52. [Breitbart]
A Brooklyn judge delays an attempted murder trial so a juror can audition for a “Law & Order” spinoff show….
The New Jersey Bar Exam Results for the February 2015 bar exam were just released. If you passed, congratulations! However, if you were unsuccessful on this exam, don’t give up! We can help you. We offer the only bar review course designed specifically for those retaking the bar exam.