Judge Paul Pozonsky
* Autozone settles $185 million suit over firing a pregnant worker. [Jezebel]
* Once Donald Trump shuts up about illegal immigrants, maybe the adults in the room can start talking about the horrific conditions facing legal migrants, specifically those with H-2 visas. [BuzzFeed News]
* It sounds like this guy deserved more than a 30-month license suspension. [Legal Profession Blog]
* Things you can’t tell your employees: that they look “quite f**kable.” [Legal Cheek]
* A new report focuses on disabilities in the legal profession. [BWB Solutions]
* If you write off “trigger warnings” as an assault on academic freedom, you might be missing the point. [TaxProf Blog]
* Kaye Scholer’s Michael Solow discusses his experiences with the real-life Professor Kingsfield. [Big Law Business / Bloomberg BNA]
Cocaine’s a hell of a drug, eh judge?
It has long been the case in Hong Kong that most UK law firms and a very small minority of US law firms have three month notice periods for their US associates built into their employment contracts. But until about 18 months ago it was not common for any firm to enforce a three month notice period when a US associate left solo[…]
Two judges accused of some bad judgment.