Judge Paul Pozonsky
* Autozone settles $185 million suit over firing a pregnant worker. [Jezebel]
* Once Donald Trump shuts up about illegal immigrants, maybe the adults in the room can start talking about the horrific conditions facing legal migrants, specifically those with H-2 visas. [BuzzFeed News]
* It sounds like this guy deserved more than a 30-month license suspension. [Legal Profession Blog]
* Things you can’t tell your employees: that they look “quite f**kable.” [Legal Cheek]
* A new report focuses on disabilities in the legal profession. [BWB Solutions]
* If you write off “trigger warnings” as an assault on academic freedom, you might be missing the point. [TaxProf Blog]
* Kaye Scholer’s Michael Solow discusses his experiences with the real-life Professor Kingsfield. [Big Law Business / Bloomberg BNA]
Cocaine’s a hell of a drug, eh judge?
Litigation finance is a funding tool many companies are considering to help cover the fees and expenses related to major legal claims. We at Lake Whillans Litigation Finance have compiled a list of questions to help you determine if your client is a candidate for litigation finance.
Two judges accused of some bad judgment.