University of Arkansas at Little Rock
So is this ironically unironic or unironically ironic?
For your information, law school is not a matchmaking service.
Join us on Cinco de Mayo for an after work 5k and happy hour to help us reach our Win4Youth goal of 1.75 Million kilometers in 2015. Register Here
* Not a Victoria’s Secret angel’s fantasy: being sued for $3.3 million. [Fashionista]
* Should a widow be able to extract sperm from the body of her husband, who recently committed suicide, so she can have a child with him? Some thoughts from Professor Glenn Cohen of Harvard Law. [Bill of Health]
* Speaking of suicide, controversy over the prosecution of the late Aaron Swartz rages on. [How Appealing and Instapundit]
* Professor Ann Althouse isn’t a fan of the “if we can save one life” argument for gun control. [Althouse]
* I don’t know anything about football, but even I chuckled at this. [Life in Biglaw]
* ‘Tis the season… for replacing law school deans. Congratulations to Michael Hunter Schwartz, the new dean at Arkansas – Little Rock. [Faculty Lounge]
After the jump, Elie challenges Mike Bloomberg to make him skinny….
Elie also discusses the hot issue of the day, gun control, on HuffPost Live: