As part of its mission to provide lawyers with a better starting point, Practical Law offers free, on-demand webcasts that you can listen to at your convenience. Some of the topics available include:
- Drafting Contractual Fiduciary Duties in LLC Agreements – New Developments and Best Practices>>Listen Now
- Essentials of Software as a Service (SaaS) Contracts: What to Include and What to Leave Behind>>Listen Now
- Hiring from a Competitor: Practical Tips to Minimize Litigation Risks>>Listen Now
- The Privilege: Educating Management and Employees on Attorney-Client and Work Product Protection>>Listen Now
- Developing Informed Litigation Budgets>>Listen Now
- Best Practices in Contract Management: Techniques to Make Lawyers More Effective>>Listen Now
Use your downtime this holiday season to get up to speed on these issues and more! See the full list of available webinars here.
About Practical Law
If you are not familiar with Practical Law, this video provides a quick overview of the online service. Practical Law also offers a free, no obligation trial that gives you access to thousands of practical how-to guides, annotated model documents, state surveys, custom market practice reports and more.