COLUMBIA LAW SCHOOL — EMAIL FROM POWER-TRIPPING TEACHER’S ASSISTANT
Date: February 6, 2013 7:38:32 PM EST
To: [CLS Class]
Subject: MUST READ TONIGHT!
Thank you to everyone who submitted papers on time. Special thanks to those of you who submitted the paper according to the requirements (1pg, 12 pt font, single spaced).
Several of who – five in fact – did not adhere to the requirements, and exceeded the 1pg limit. This was achieved by using one of the following methods:
- Used a PDF format to conceal unusual margins
- Changed the margins in the word document to be less than 1 inch
- Used 11.5 or 11 font
- Decided that “arial narrow” was an appropriate font to use
- Or accidentally did not realize requirements applied
I am reformatting those papers that went over 1pg due to any one of the methods listed above so the papers are now use 1 inch margins, 12 font, times new roman. Any part of the paper that flows onto a second page – once reformatted – will not be considered when I grade the paper.
However, if you used any of the methods above, you may send me an *edited* version of your homework for me to grade.
This edited version:
1) must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8AM tomorrow morning,
2) must not include *ANY* new content (you may only cut content)
3) must be in a word document
4) must have 1 inch margins and 12 pt Times New Roman.