Ahmad Zavitsanos Anaipakos Alavi & Mensing P.C.
* Weed legalization seems like a good idea on paper, but this probably isn’t the way to do it. Unless you’re a fan of cartels and Nick Lachey. Yes, that Nick Lachey. [Gawker]
* Is there a legal controversy brewing surrounding Demi Lovato’s new album? In related news: there’s a new Demi Lovato album coming out. [Entertainment Weekly]
* Which legal TV show is law firm life really like? [Daily Lawyer Tips]
* Ralph Nader? In the tank for creditors? Say it ain’t so. [Lawyers, Guns & Money]
* Practical advice for laid off lawyers — don’t get fooled by the “advice industry.” [Law and More]
* Are we looking at the future of legal advertising? [AZA Law]
* It’s time to start thinking about what to put into your holiday cards. [Attorney at Work]